FLIR E30bx Compact Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR E30 may be the best value vs. performance in compact thermal imaging cameras. Designed to fit into your IR inspection program, budget, and comfortably in your hand. Measures Temperature to -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) designed specifically for building diagnostic applications. Features include:
- Focal Plane Array detector with 160 x 120 pixels infrared resolution (19,200 pixels)
- Wide temperature range:-4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)
- ±2°C or ±2% of reading
- Manual focus, fixed zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Functions include IR Window Correction
- Measurement modes: 1 movable Spot, 1 Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below)
- Thumbnail Image Gallery, Radiometric IR Video Streaming to PC via USB
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
Find problems faster, work smarter, and grow your infrared career with powerful, FLIR E-Series and FLIR E-Series bx thermal cameras.
Large Landscape Touchscreen
Brighter than other brands, the FLIR E-Series and FLIR E-Series bx touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5” display with no image cropping.
Add up to three box areas and three moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
Send images and data to an Apple or Android mobile device to create and share reports and critical information quickly using the FLIR Tools Mobile App.
Measure More than Temperature with MeterLink™
Quantify the severity of electrical problems with Extech MeterLink clamp meters that use Bluetooth wireless communication to send data to the camera for annotation on stored thermal images.
Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser and aligns a marker to it on the image for precise detection.
Plenty of Extras
Small, light, and rugged with large, backlit, easy-tooperate buttons, six palette choices, and more.
Scalable P-i-P and Thermal Fusion
Overlay thermal and visible images for easy location identification and clearer documentation