FLIR I3 Compact low cost thermal imager
More powerful than ever, FLIR's upgraded i-Series improves your infrared camera options with a new line of strong choices to better fit the level of detail your work requires.
All FLIR i-Series infrared cameras help you catch problems immediately, diagnose them correctly, and work far more efficiently. Use the FLIR i3, i5, and i7 to perform energy audits, find moisture damage, spot mechanical wear, check for electrical overloading, justify repairs, and minimize downtime.
Here's what else FLIR i-Series gives you:
- The Entire Scene in Every Shot – Thousands of temperature measurements captured and stored in each thermal image show you the complete picture instantly – something a spot temp gun just can’t do.
- Excellent Screen Size & Quality – The high-resolution 2.8” color LCD provides the clarity to help you find potential problems fast – another thing an IR thermometer doesn’t offer.
- Data You Can Count On –FLIR’s outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C) produce excellent, reliable results. Read more specifications
- Easy-to-use, Rugged Design – Light and compact with a focus-free lens for one-handed operation yet tough enough to stow with the rest of your tools and take a 2 meter drop.
- A New Range of Resolutions – Choose the entry level FLIR i3 with 3,600 pixels per image, the FLIR i5 now with 10,000, or the new FLIR i7 that exceeds RESNET resolution standards.
- Fully Radiometric Images – Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right onto the camera’s SD card for future analysis, downloads and reports.
- FLIR Tools & More – Every FLIR i-Series camera includes free PC software for creating customized reports, plenty of memory, and a hard carrying case. Learn more about FLIR Tools
- Unmatched Warranty – FLIR’s exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years. Learn more about FLIR's 2-5-10 warranty
The Most Affordable Thermal Imaging – One thing that’s stayed the same is price; starting at under $1,200 for the i3, FLIR i-Series cameras are the best value out there.