BK Precision 2650A Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 50 kHz - 3.3 GHz
The 2650A is a compact, light weight and cost-effective spectrum analyzers are for quick, precise signal investigations. Weighing only 4 pounds (1.8 kg), these instruments light but durrable full-featured handheld spectrum analyzers that deliver performance and features comparable to a full-size bench spectrum analyzers.
These units operate up to 4 hours on a single battery.
Easy to use, with measurement flexibility and portability, the 2650A series are an indispensable tool for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 3.3 GHz range.
- Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient interference signals
- DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
- Built-in tracking generator to rapidly determine transmission characteristics of 2 port devices (model 2652A)
- Large easy-to-read color display, 640 x 480 resolution
- Measurement functions: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric and magnetic field strength
- Convenient Auto tune function
- PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results (included)
- Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems such as W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Frequency response measurements of passive components such as RF cables, filters, and attenuators (2652A only)
- Detection of signal interference and undesired emissions
- TV and broadcasting
- Antenna alignment
- Electric field strength measurement with dipole antennas (order M401-M406)
- Magnetic field strength measurement with magnetic field probe (order PR 26M)