Anapico Apsin26TB high power, low phase noise, fast-switching, 100 kHz up to 26 GHz microwave signal generator
Anapico Apsin26TB high power, low phase noise, fast-switching, 100 kHz up to 26 GHz microwave signal generator.
The APSIN26TP is a high output power, low phase noise, fast-switching microwave signal generator covering a frequency range from 100 kHz up to 26 GHz.
The APSIN26TP provides leading edge output power up to +26 dBm along with a complementary range of features at a excellent price/performance ratio. It is targeted for applications where a high-quality, high output power CW microwave source with analog modulation is required.
The APSIN26TP includes amplitude modulation, frequency chirps, and fast pulse (train) modulation as standard. The APSIN26TP operates with an ultra-stable temperature compensated 100 MHz reference (OCXO) and can be phase-locked to any external reference from 1 to 250 MHz.
This instrument offers a reliable and powerful alternative to expensive high-end microwave signal generators, where compact size, high output power, and excellent microwave performance at an attractive cost is required.
- Only 200 µs frequency switching time
- Very low SSB phase noise: -115 dBc/Hz at 10 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- Comprehensive AM and high speed pulse modulation for testing all types of receivers
- LAN/USB/GPIB (optional) remote control with SCPI 1999 command set
- Powerful trigger and sweeping modes
- R&D low noise signal source
- Production testing (industry-leading switching times; high dynamic range)
- Service and maintenance
- Signal simulation (Radar, WiMax, UWB)
- Aerospace & Defence (Pulse modulator, Chirps)
- PE3: extended power range down to -90 dBm (Step Attenuator added)
- GPIB: IEEE-488.2,1987 programming interface