NF AS-513 Low-loss Simulated Electronic Load
The As-513 can be used as an electronic load device for load testing AC power supplies and power equipment (instead of resistors, inductors, capacitors, or dummy network).
- Current waveforms can be freely set to simulate non-linear load in harmonic current, etc.
- Current phase setting is enabled.
- Operates using AC or DC power
- Reduces energy consumption via power recovery
- Three-phase testing enabled in master and slave operation
- Can be connected to boosters (up to four 2kVA-boosters)
- Support automated testing via an external interface
Two operation modes: resistance mode and constant current mode
Max input voltage
- AC: 150Vrms / 300Vrms
- DC: ±212V / ±424V
- AC: 20Arms / 10Arms (40Hz to 100Hz)
- DC: ±9.0A / ±4.5A