Anapico Apsin12G 100 kHz to 12 GHz low-noise and fast-switching Microwave Signal Generator
The APSIN12G is a low-noise and fast-switching microwave signal generator covering a frequency range from 100 kHz up to 12 GHz.
The APSIN12G a wide and accurately leveled output power range and high spurious suppression. Advanced frequency synthesis with fractional-N divider makes for low SSB phase noise and micro-Hz frequency resolution. Power level extension is available to accurately level down to -90 dBm. The APSIN12G includes AM, DC-coupled, low distortion wide band-FM, PM, FSK and PSK, frequency chirp, and fast pulse modulation with internal pulse train generator as standard. Three internal modulations sources are available. All modulation modes of the APSIN12G can be combined. This allows the generation of complex modulation signals for modern communication and location systems. The combination of pulse modulation and FM simulates Doppler effects or chirp signals. Simultaneous AM and pulse modulation provides the types of signal occurring in pulse radar applications with rotating antenna. The combination of FM and AM can be used to check fading effects of FM receivers.
The APSIN12G allows fast analog and digital sweeps including flexible list sweeps, where frequency, power and dwell times can be set individually. A flexible triggering capability simplifies synchronization within test environments. The APSIN12G operates with an ultra-stable temperature compensated 100 MHz reference (OCXO) to ensure minimal drift, and can be phase-locked to any stable external reference in a range from 1 to 200 MHz. Additionally, optimum phase synchronous signals can be achieved by feeding a 100 MHz reference directly as reference.
The APSIN12G support various standard interfaces such as USB-TMC, LAN, and GPIB.
- Anywhere a high-quality CW microwave source with versatile modulation is required.
- R&D high-quality lab source
- Production test & measurement
- Remote programming interfaces
- Ethernet 100BaseT LAN interface,
- USB 2.0 host & device
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2,1987) with listen and talk (optional)
- Control language SCPI Version 1999.0
- Power requirements 6 VDC; 20 W maximum
- Mains adapter supplied: 100-240 VAC in/ 6V 2.5A DC out
- Operating temperature range 0 to 45 °C
- Storage temperature range –40 to 70 °C
- Operating and storage altitude up to 15,000 feet
- Weight ≤ 2.5 kg (6 lbs) net, ≤ 4 kg (8 lb.) shipping
- Dimensions 106 mm H x 172 mm W x 220 mm L
- [4.21 in H x 6.77 in W x 8.66 in L]
- Recommended calibration cycle 24 months
- PE3: Extended power range down to
- B3: battery module
- GPIB: IEEE-488.2,1987 programming interface
Safety/EMC complies with applicable Safety and EMC regulations and directives.