Anapico APPH6000-IS400 5 to 400 MHz Phase Noise Tester
The APPH6000-IS400 provides fast and accurate measurements of SSB phase noise, amplitude noise, or baseband noise.
The APPH6000-IS400 is a very compact, fully self-contained instruments with cross-correlator engine and internal low noise reference sources to enable fast and accurate “one-click” measurements of a variety of sources. The instrument can be configured to meet user requirements: select-able internal or external reference source, phase detector models, and frequency offset ranges. Two channel cross correlation is also supported for lowest noise measurements.
It is a compact and powerful instrument available with LAN (VXI-11), USB.
Platform independent intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), API library, and powerful SCPI command language set is available.
- All-in-one compact measurement system
- Measurements down to -180 dBc/Hz
- Quick „One-click“ measurement
- Selectable internal or external reference sources
- Residual and additive noise measurements
- Powerful graphical user interface (GUI)
- Remote control via USBTMC and LAN
- General purpose phase noise tests
- Crystaloscillator and VCO testing
- PLL synthesizer locking and characterization
- Supply noise verification
- Automated production testing
- 19’’ rackmount model
- Additive or residual phase noise measurement
- Use of INTERNAL or EXTERNAL references
- Amplitude noise measurements
- FFT analyzer mode
Remote programming interfaces
- Ethernet 100BaseT LAN interface,
- USB 2.0 host & device
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2,1987) with listen and talk (optional)
- Control language SCPI Version 1999.0
- Power requirements 6 VDC; 20 W maximum
- Mains adapter supplied: 100-240 VAC in/ 6V 2.5A DC out
- Operating temperature range 0 to 45 °C
- Storage temperature range –40 to 70 °C
- Operating and storage altitude up to 15,000 feet
- Weight ≤ 3 kg (6 lbs)
Safety/EMC complies with applicable Safety and EMC regulations and directives.