Anapico APPH20G 5 MHz to 26 GHz Signal Source Analyzer
The APPH20G provides fast and accurate measurements of SSB phase noise and also provides full time domain analysis capability.
Applying proven cross-correlation measurement procedures and self-calibration routines, reproducible, and accurate measurements are obtained even under changing environmental conditions.
Automated frequency and level detection and self-calibration greatly simplify use and applicability.
The instrument operates with either internal or external reference sources and offers measurements from 0.1 Hz up to 50 MHz frequency offset.
It is a compact and powerful instrument available with LAN (VXI-11), USB or with GPIB (optionally).
Platform independent intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), API library, and powerful SCPI command language set is available.
- All-in-one compact measurement system
- Measurements down to -185 dBc/Hz
- Offset range from 0.1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Selectable internal or external reference
- Powerful GUI
- Remote control via LAN VXI-11, USBTMC or GPIB
- General purpose phase and amplitude noise tests
- Additive or residual phase noise measurements supported
- Time domain and spectrum analysis
- Cross-correlator FFT analysis
- Automated production testing
GPIB: IEEE-488.2,1987 programming interface
- Remote programming interfaces
- Ethernet 100BaseT LAN interface,
- USB 2.0 host & device
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2,1987) with listen and talk (optional)
- Control language SCPI Version 1999.0
- Power requirements 6 VDC; 24 W maximum
- Mains adapter supplied: 100-240 VAC in/ 6V, 6A DC out
- Operating temperature range 0 to 45 °C
- Storage temperature range –40 to 70 °C
- Operating and storage altitude up to 15,000 feet
- Weight ≤ 4 kg (9 lbs)
Safety/EMC complies with applicable Safety and EMC regulations and directives.